Made with 100% Weber Blue Agave, nothing more, nothing less, Tequila Cazadores is brought to life through a modern, fully sustainable production process that creates zero waste to produce an award-winning tequila loved around the world.
To honor the century-old recipe, Tequila Cazadores unveils “#TheCaz100” campaign to celebrate this milestone and make up for the 100 celebrations tequila lovers have missed over the past two years. As part of the campaign, consumers will enter for the chance to claim a variety of celebrations that have not been celebrated, including the following:
- Marriage: After finally finding your person, you’ve postponed the chance to celebrate, so we’re committed to making it right. Tequila Cazadores will give your wedding the full Jalisco treatment with a lot full of surprises. Save the date for a night your near, dearest and third cousin Juan will never forget.
- Birthday party: Haven’t had birthday parties for the past two years? Tequila Cazadores will really make this year sing with a custom painting of yourself styled like royalty. But the royal treatment won’t stop at works of art. Your friends will really freak out when you reveal the painting swings around to reveal a secret mini-bar we’ve built into your wall.
- office party: Remote work has been a game-changer for many employees, but missed happy hours and team bonding have taken a heavy toll. Tequila Cazadores will work overtime to give you an office fiesta that will seduce even the toughest bosses – we’re talking entertainment, a bar cart, piñatas and more so you can show off those mixology skills you’ve been practicing at home.
- Taco Tuesday: Nothing goes together more than tequila and tacos, except maybe Taco Tuesday and friends. Tequila Cazadores has concocted the perfect accessory to help you put Taco Tuesday back on the menu: the ultimate Taco Tuesday margarita glass. These personalized glasses are designed to help you solve the age-old problem of how to enjoy your margarita and your taco simultaneously, by holding them both at the same time.
- Anniversary: Has your birthday gone unnoticed for the past two years? Have you and your partner fallen into a long-term relationship over your sweatpants and couch? Tequila Cazadores wants to bring back the romance by offering a couples spa package, a wardrobe upgrade, and a few other surprises.
Head toward cazadores.com/caz100 participate for a chance to recover your missed celebrations.
“As real tequila for real people, Tequila Cazadores wants to celebrate this unique centennial milestone with our fans, and nothing brings us more joy than creating ways for consumers to catch up on the missed celebrations, big and small, that they had to postpone or cancel over the course of these last few years,” said Jay Needhambrand manager Tequila Cazadores.
The feast of Cien Años
To kick off #TheCaz100 celebrations, Tequila Cazadores will host the ultimate Mexican fiesta at Brooklyn, New York on Wednesday May 18 featuring award-winning special guest chef Aarón Sánchez, live music, cocktails and Mexican-inspired bites.
But that’s not all. During the party, guests will have the chance to try their luck at Tequila Cazadores Lotería, a Mexican bingo game, to win unique prizes to celebrate those special moments that have been missed over the past few years.
Last week, consumers were invited to register for the event on explorestock.com and the first 100 registrants will join Tequila Cazadores in person as they raise their glass to celebrate 100 years of a hard worker’s vision. All guests must be 21 years or older to attend.
For more information on Tequila Cazadoresplease visit https://www.cazadores.com/. To follow Tequila Cazadores on Facebook and instagram #TheCaz100 for updates on how we’re celebrating!
Media Contact: [email protected]
About Tequila CAZADORES®
CAZADORES® tequila is one of the most popular premium tequilas in the Mexico and United States. In 1922, a hard-working visionary in the highlands of Jalisco, Mexico perfected the CAZADORES® Tequila recipe. The same original secret recipe passed down by word of mouth for generations is still used today, 100 years later, to create every bottle of high quality 100% Agave Tequila. CAZADORES® tequila is made from 100% blue agave grown, harvested and distilled in the highlands of Jalisco, Mexico, recognized as the first agave growing region in the world, which gives a sweeter and tastier taste. The Tequila CAZADORES® brand is part of the portfolio of Bacardi Limited, headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda. Bacardi Limited refers to the Bacardi group of companies, including Bacardi International www.CAZADORES.com.
THE SOURCE Tequila Cazadores