Cinco de Mayo is just a week away, and Bachelor Nation star Nicole Lopez-Alvar is here to help you get ready to celebrate!
If you’ve followed Nicole since her time on “The Bachelor” and “Bachelor in Paradise,” you know she’s not afraid to share her love of food, travel, and her city.
Now she’s sharing a list of the top five Mexican restaurants in Miami in case you want to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with some delicious Mexican food.
Along with her post, the Bachelor Nation star wrote, “THE BEST MEXICAN RESTAURANTS IN MIAMI! Just in time for #CincoDeMayo next Thursday, May 5th (lol), I’ve got your guide to Miami’s most delicious, fresh, and fun ~cinco~ Mexican restaurants (all of which serve up killer spicy margins, of course). Save this guide for #TacoTuesday, Cinco or for your next trip to Miami!
Check out his full list below!
Waiting for your permission to load Instagram media.
1. @tacombi: the new Mexican spot to hit the scene is from New York and absolutely authentic 🤤 Order the crispy baja fish tacos. Plus, its location in the Design District is great for visiting local bars afterwards (like @swanmiami) or bars in #Wynwood 🍹
2. @coyotaco: One of Wynwood’s OGs (which has a secret bar out back) now has locations all over Miami. Chef @scott_linquist knows what’s going on 🌮 Order the birria tacos and have a spicy marg
3. @mi_rinconcito_mexicano: ok..not a place to dress up with the girls before going to @livmiami, but if you want to dress up and eat authentic and honestly delicious food… go here. (And try all their homemade salsas) 🌶
4. @bodegataqueria: Another Miami Beach gem that has a back lounge and really rocks Cinco. Grab a burrito if you’re hungry and about to go “pata sucia” anytime in South Beach 👀 (aka RIP on your heels after hopping into a bar)
5. @bakanwynwood: Bakan may not have a bar in the back, but if you’re dressing up as a Cinco, go for it. Oh, and order the queso. 🧀