Soul Bird Chkn Shack & Wing Bar plans to open in The Shops at Legacy in May. (Courtesy of Soul Bird Chkn Shack & Wing Bar)
With a variety of new dining concepts and a health therapy center, these five businesses are now or soon to be open at The Shops at Legacy in Plano.
1. Soul Bird Chkn Shack & Wing Bar will begin offering delivery May 17 from its new location at 5717 Legacy Drive, Ste. 155N, Map. The restaurant is expected to officially open later in May. When delivery begins, Soul Bird’s outdoor patio will be ready for customers to have food delivered there. The new location is in The Shops at Legacy development in a space previously occupied by Zoes Kitchen. In addition to the variety of chicken sandwiches, wings, chicken tenders and salads offered by Soul Bird in Roanoke, the Plano site is adding a pair of new items to the menu, the restaurant owner said. 469-270-5645. www.soulbirdchkn.com
2. Toasted Coffee + Kitchen opened its new location May 2 at 7401 Lone Star Drive, Ste. B100, in The Shops at Legacy development in Plano. The restaurant and bar offer all-day breakfast, specialty sandwiches, soups, salads and desserts as well as locally roasted coffees, teas, craft beer, wine, cocktails and more , according to its website. The restaurant also has locations in Dallas and Fort Worth. https://toasted.coffee
3. The Ozone Bar opened March 28 at 7300 Lone Star Drive, Ste. C-105, Map. The new location in The Shops at Legacy development is the second for The Ozone Bar. The company opened its first Dallas location in February 2020, owner Laura Harbinson said. The company also offers ozone and infrared therapy services, Harbinson said. The Ozone Bar has 10 treatment rooms and offers medical-grade supplements and a variety of wellness products, according to Harbinson. 972-212-4484. www.theozonebar.net
4. Craft & Vine Taproom and Eatery, a Roanoke-based American restaurant, plans to open a second location on Legacy Drive in Plano’s The Shops at Legacy development. The restaurant will be located at 5800 Legacy Drive, adjacent to Half Shells Oyster Bar & Grill. The signage on the location says it’s “coming soon”. Craft & Vine offers beer, wine and American cuisine. 817-464-8181 (Roanoke site). www.craftandvine.restaurant
5. Farm + Feed is now open in Legacy stores, according to an announcement from the company. Located at 7401 Lone Star Drive, Ste. B120, the venue merges a full restaurant and bar with a variety of video and board games. Farm + Feed has a post-apocalyptic theme and features an 8,000 square foot space with multiple sections, according to the release. The entrance area is called the “Village,” and the company said it has 20 cabins, each with two 55-inch TVs, a Nintendo Switch, and an Xbox Series X or Playstation 5 with four controllers. The area also has 18 gaming PCs with the latest technology, according to the release. The other sections, called “Bunker” and “Library”, include sci-fi books, arcade games, more gaming PCs, and couches with game console setups. The site also offers more than 100 board games, chess boards and card games, according to the statement. The restaurant’s menu features dishes such as cheesy cornballs, pizza rolls, bao rolls, and grilled pork lettuce wraps. The bar serves a variety of spirits, local craft beers, wines and signature cocktails. 432-356-3467. www.farmandfeed.com