D-Luxe Burger presents a revamped menu, arriving just in time to celebrate National Burger Day at the popular Disney Sources dining place.
What is happening:
- Starting today, May 28, D-Luxe Burger, located in Disney Springs at Walt Disney Worldgets a makeover just in time to celebrate National Hamburger Day!
- Guests will be able to rediscover the enhanced dishes on the menu and enjoy new shakes and fries.
- Here are some of the burgers that will be part of the new range:
- Classic Cheeseburger: Two pressed signature mix patties, garnished with cheddar, 1921 sauce, lettuce, tomato and pickle
- BBQ burger: Two pressed signature mix patties topped with a fried onion ring, muenster cheese, bacon, barbecue sauce and lettuce
- Pizza Burger: Two pressed signature mix patties topped with pepperoni, fried mozzarella, tomato sauce and lettuce on a herb parmesan bun
- Plant-Based Burger: Vegan gouda cheese, marinated lettuce and tomato
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich: Fried chicken breast, garnished bacon, lettuce with buffalo ranch sauce, bacon, crumbled blue cheese, tomato
- D-Luxe Burger will also introduce new ready-to-drink shakes, fries and cocktails! These new burgers are a must for any burger lover and are sure to appeal to this corner of Disney Springs.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel arrangements