Canada’s Wonderland to feature world-class fireworks, summer festivals and live entertainment in 2022
Canada’s Wonderland opens its doors to the public this Saturday, April 30 in what will be the first day of a full and exciting season.
Along with 200 attractions, including 17 roller coasters and a 20-acre water park, Canada’s Wonderland will feature world-class fireworks, summer festivals and live entertainment this year.
With more to announce, the 2022 live shows schedule currently includes:
• WoofJocks Canine All-Stars (May-June, dates TBD): These incredible dogs will amaze with their tricks, jumps and athletic skills in a fun, choreographed show.
• Tundra: A Circus Experience (June 24-September 5): This magical show themed around a humorous tale of Canadian exploration returns to the Canterbury Theatre, featuring mesmerizing shows of acrobatics, aerial art and bike stunts.
• Victoria Falls High Divers (June 25 – September 5): Brave divers gracefully leap from the top of Wonder Mountain above the falls to a pool more than 18 meters (60 feet) below.
• Fall Out – Stunt Dive Show (June 25 – September 5): These divers take competition to a whole new level in an energetic and fast-paced stunt show that pits athlete against athlete on trampolines and dive towers.
• Shows with The PEANUTS Gang (various dates): Kids can join Snoopy and his friends in a throwback show “Charlie Brown’s Jungle Journey”, dance with their favorite characters at the Peanuts Block Party or see Snoopy lead a fountain orchestra at Snoopy’s Symphony of Water.
This year, Canada’s Wonderland also offers a wide range of events and festivals:
• Fireworks (May 22, July 1, July 31, September 4) – Witness a spectacular fireworks display of explosive light and color above the park’s skyline, choreographed to a soundtrack catchy.
• Splash Works Opening (May 28) – Come back for poolside fun at the 20-acre water park, featuring 17 slides, cliff jumps, water play areas, the lazy river and more! • Brew & BBQ (June 24-26) – The annual BBQ festival returns with upbeat live music, dozens of craft beers and ciders, and a tantalizing summer menu featuring ribs, gourmet burgers and BBQ chicken.
• Celebration Canada (July 1-17) – It’s Canada’s biggest birthday party! Join us for upbeat music, street performances, and learn about the awesome skills and antics of West Coast lumberjacks. Then, indulge in Canadian favorites like slider beef burgers, poutine, mac and cheese and more.
• KidZfest (July 23-August 7): This party is perfect for families and children with special appearances by Marvel superheroes, dance parties with the PEANUTS gang, interactive games, activities, shows and more .
• NEW! Taste of Portugal (August 13-14) – Enter a festival celebrating the worn charm of Portugal, with lively street entertainment and traditional dishes including succulent roast chicken and sweet, rich and perfectly crispy Portuguese custard tarts .
• NEW! Taste of Ireland (August 20-21) – The flavors and vibrant culture of the Emerald Isle arrive in Canada’s wonderland with lively Celtic music and dancers and hearty Irish dishes including pork spare ribs Guinness BBQ, Shepherd’s Pie and sweet desserts like Guinness Chocolate Cake and Butterscotch Apple Cake.
• NEW! Taste of the Caribbean (August 27-28) – Enjoy island flavors, from jerk chicken to seafood specialties, rum cake and coconut candies, and fruity summer drinks while the sounds of steel drum music fill the air.
• Oktoberfest (September 10-11, 17-18) – Over two weekends, guests will be treated to German-themed food, drink specials and traditional live bands in the castle courtyard. Medieval Faire. Enjoy classic sausages, schnitzels, Bavarian pretzels and a large mug of refreshing lager.
• Camp Spooky (weekends September 24-October 30) – This family-friendly Halloween event returns with trick-or-treating, costume parades, live performances with the PEANUTS gang, interactive games, rides and more !
• Halloween Haunt (select nights from September 23 to October 30) With hundreds of monsters, spooky areas, mazes and terrifying shows.
• WinterFest (select nights Nov. 18-Dec. 31) Step into a world of holiday magic, with ice skating, live entertainment, millions of lights, festive food and more.
Customers get unlimited access to four seasons of fun, including all shows and events, with a 2022 Gold Pass. On sale now for seven installments of $16.42. For more information on shows, events, tickets and season passes, please visit canadaswonderland.com