Baileys is launching a new flavor of CHURROS inspired by cinnamon sweet treat and sugar – so would you try it?
- Baileys has launched a brand new cinnamon churro flavored liqueur in Australia
- The flavor is inspired by fresh churros covered in sweet cinnamon sugar
- The award-winning flavor is available at liquor stores nationwide for $36.99.
Baileys has launched a cinnamon churro flavored liqueur in Australia.
The limited-edition flavor from the Irish Cream Collection features notes of fresh churros covered in sweet cinnamon sugar and is perfect for enjoying over ice cream, in a chocolatini, or drizzled over ice cream.
The unique version of the popular drink has already impressed thousands and won a gold medal for “spectacular liquid” at the 2021 San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
Baileys has launched a cinnamon churro flavored liqueur in Australia
To create a homemade Churros Chocolatini with the flavored liqueur, start by drizzling chocolate sauce into a martini glass.
Then add one to two scoops of crushed ice, a cup of cold hot chocolate and 50ml of Baileys Cinnamon Churros to a shaker.
Next, shake the ingredients until well blended and pour the cocktail into a martini glass.
The award-winning liqueur can be enjoyed on its own over ice, in a tasty chocolatini, over ice cream or in hot chocolate on a chilly winter night.
How to make Churros Chocolatini:
- chocolate sauce
- 1-2 scoops of crushed ice
- 1 cup cold hot chocolate
- 50mL Baileys Cinnamon Churros Flavored Liqueur
- Chocolate chips
- Pour the chocolate sauce into a martini glass.
- Add one to two scoops of crushed ice, a cup of cold hot chocolate and 50ml of Baileys Cinnamon Churros to a shaker.
- Shake the ingredients until well blended and pour the cocktail into a martini glass.
- Sprinkle chocolate shavings over the chocolatini churros to enjoy.
To add a finishing touch, sprinkle chocolate shavings on top and enjoy.
Baileys Cinnamon Churros flavored liqueur is exclusively available at Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and First Choice Liquor stores nationwide for $36.99.
The unique flavor is topped with notes of cinnamon and spice, creating an indulgent taste like no other.
Late last year, Baileys launched an apple pie flavored liqueur nationwide, perfect for adding to fruity cocktails or baked desserts.
The unique flavor contains notes of homemade apple pie with the creaminess of vanilla ice cream, cinnamon and spices, which creates an indulgent taste.
Fruity Irish Whiskey can be enjoyed over ice for a quick and easy gourmet treat, drizzled over ice cream, added to cocktails or mixed into baked goodies.
Each 700ml bottle sells for $36.77 in stores and contains 9.4 standard drinks.